Saturday 10 January 2009

Relaxing at last

The week was exhausting. Some friends of mine had been planning to make a short film for their college project for some time now and had asked me a couple of weeks ago if I'd like to play one of the characters in it. I readily agreed. They showed up on Monday to hand me the screenplay, describe the characters, and walk me through the story. We rehearsed a few lines on Tuesday. And shooting my scenes took place in my living room on Thursday and Friday. All this after coming home from work, leaving me extremely tired. Adding to this stress was my trying to plan something for this weekend and trying to get my 10 day trip next week organised. The result being, I was so tired when I woke up this morning, I decided to just stay at home and rest (as opposed to going on one of my usual jaunts).
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment